*Real* cannibal is looking for female volunteers or unwilling female victims!
Ray Piszt
2012-05-10 22:45:13 UTC
Hi,

this is cannibal Ray and I've already raped, killed and eaten 24 tasty
women. I'm looking for more female meat from all over the world. I will take
willing victims or I will take daughters, (ex)- girlfriends or (ex)- wives.
The women will be brutally raped, their vaginas, assholes and mouths will be
stuffed with my monster cock and I will bite off flesh from them while
raping them.

Then the women will be killed, butchered and eaten.

I can easily eat an average 120 pound woman in a month. I'm very athletic
and I need the female meat to build up my muscles.

Contact me, if you are a Dolcett girl or if you have a woman for me to
butcher.

I'm 100% real and hungry for tasty girlmeat!

Ray Piszt
ForeverRent
2012-05-11 21:18:54 UTC
.